Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

How I Prep My Nails!

Hi there!
Recently, I recieved an email asking me how I prepped my nails for acrylic application. I figured that I'd post it here for future reference. Let me just get this out of the way.

I AM NOT A PRO.  This is just they way I prefer to do it and it hasn't failed me in almost a year and a half.

The first thing I do is wash my hands with soap and water. I use mostly Method products for that and my favorite is Sweet Water.
The next thing I do is spray my hands with sanitizer. It stinks but I like to use it anyway. I use ASP Antiseptic spray and you can find it at Sally's Beauty Supply.

After my hands have dried, I move on to using my cuticle remover. Now I have tried a plethora of these but none of them work as well as Nfu Oh for me. I adore this stuff.


This is where I wash my hands again then I shape my nails if need be but I usually just cut any new growth down.. Once my nails are done I apply a nail dehydrator.( I use mostly CND products from here on out.)

After that dries (and it happens very quickly) I take out a lint free pad and clean the surface of my nails with Scrub Fresh.

Scrub fresh also helps nails adhere and gets rid of any bacteria. Ick!

On to the good stuff....

Please choose your tips carefully. It's better to go bigger than smaller. With the bigger tips you can file down to the size that you need and apply with your glue of choice. I use Nailene glue. Glue dried....File the tips and make them even with the side of your natural nail and then remove the shine from the tips.

Apply your primer and do not get it onto the skin because that will cause lifting.


Once that is done youre all set to apply your acrylic and you can go from this:

to this.....


I hope that helps somebody. I've never had any bad things happen to my nails or had any fungus so take from it what you will.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "How I Prep My Nails!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top