Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Claire's - 'Matte Grey' & 'Yellow Brick Road' ♥

Claire's Matte Grey 2 coats with Yellow Brick Road

This is a very nice "cool" grey. I wasn't so sure I would wear it but I think it is very pretty. I added Claire's 'Yellow Brick Road' on the diagonal to this after 1 day. Yellow Brick Road is a lively vibrant colour, though it needed almost 5 coats to get it opaque and streak free here; I think over a stark white polish it would look very nice.

I didn't do the most fabulous job on this mani - I picked this Grey colour to reflect the sad gloomy weather we are having. After wearing it for the day - I needed something to brighten it up. Yellow brick Road, like most neon's and other insane bright polish's is matte, and needs 2 coats of T.C. to shine it up.


Here is 2 coats of Matte Grey

With a coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat


flash

 Nailene french nail tip guides

@ 4 coats of Yellow Brick Road

with 1 coat of Top Coat



whew! - definitely need another coat of T.C.





Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Claire's - 'Matte Grey' & 'Yellow Brick Road' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top