Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Mimi

First off, let me say that the Zoya Sparkle collection is my favorite that they have ever put out. Gorgeous. Today I am wearing Mimi. It's grape-y and glittery and of course it is going to be my favorite because it's PURPLE. To me, it looks to have fuschia and purple microglitter.  I don't have anything like this in my stash and boy I can't quit looking at it.


Here is what it looks like in the bottle in the shade. Love it.
I will probably rock every color from this collection in the next few days until I get it out of my system. Next up maybe Ivanka or maybe Alegra.

3 more posts and another giveaway! YAY!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Mimi"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top