Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ HORROR - Mannequin Hands & Franken ♥


 ( this is an old, oooold post that I was horribly ashamed to post - This colour and colors like this are repulsive to me )


Uggggggggggggghhhhhh, I will happily admit this was the only 'Mannequin' shade of polish i have owned, because after I did this to my nails, I used the bottle that this monstrosity came in for frankens. This was L.A.Colors 'French Creme' which is still available on their site. However this was in an older bottle and this polish would not dry. I applied L.A. Colors ridge filler over this to matte-i-fy it in the above photo.  

~Also these are my real nails~


Mannequin  hands




Posted below is a franken i made using L.A. Colors 'Silver Lining' and some white body shimmer. this would also not dry, which is really, really strange, becuase all my frankens made with the exact same body shimmer dry immediately..... so I also tossed this polish.





Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ HORROR - Mannequin Hands & Franken ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top