Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Don't Give A Damn 'Bout My Bad Reputation



 
 
 
 
 
You're living in the past it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do and that's
what I'm gonna do
An' I don't give a damn ' bout my bad reputation
 

It's a Kick Ass day! What better way to show it than on my nails. Hubby and I are headed to see Kick Ass this morning. It looks cool as hell but it also stars Mark Strong, one of my other favorites. He is an amazing actor and is once again playing the villain.

I used China Glaze Liquid Leather, Solar Power, Coconut Kiss, OPI Jade Is the New Black and Nicole by OPI Deeply In Love with Konad plate M21. I wish you could see the purple, red and orange better.

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout My Bad Reputation"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top