Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

KONAD FAIL!!! LOL

Okay so before we went to see How To Train Your Dragon yesterday I decided to do my nails.(Great movie btw) I decided to do a french manicure since I haven't had one in ages. I didn't want white tips and I remembered my girl Renae's nails from Vegas last year and thought they were really pretty. Rummaging through my crap I pulled out mt Orly franken blush polish, Essie's Imported Champagne and Zoya Sparklegloss topcoat. Also ignore that pretty mouth in the background. Mmmm Gerard Butler!

 He is pretty. Ain't he????


I cannot remember what I put in that Orly but I know that it was a Finger Paints polish. Anyway, this is the most hated manicure that I have ever done and I don't know why. I couldn't  fix it either because we were in a hurry. Oh well...

Now I know it isn't really all that bad but Momma does not like. Oh! See the ring on my thumb? I bought that when I lived in Honolulu at the Saturday morning flea market. Well I thought I had lost it so I went on an internet search to find it and I did but they wanted $100 and let me just say I was pissed off. I bought that ring for less than $20. TOTAL BS! I'm so glad I found it because I love it.

I'm off to take this stuff off now. You all have a good one.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "KONAD FAIL!!! LOL"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top