Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

TransDesign Haul

*does the moonwalk*

I absolutely love this place. They are about 2 hours and 15 minutes from where I live. Not bad and one day I will drag my sorry behind there so I don't have to pay the shipping but it's cold and I'm lazy, LOL. I placed this ordered yesterday at 8a.m. and got it today around 4p.m. To say that I am pleased is an understatement at how fast that this order got here. Now, let's get on to the pictures of what I got.

I got the Eagle Beak tips(not sure about those,lol), the CND Retention starter pack,CND clear sculpting powder, nail glue, CND Nail Primer and Nail Fresh, some tiny little rhinestones


Here's what it is in the starter pack:


Now onto the China Glaze polishes!!!
Recycle, OMG, FYI, GR8, 2NITE, IDK, LOL, TMI, Dorothy Who?, Atlantis and White Ice


I'll sit down and do my nails tomorrow, Thess LMAO!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "TransDesign Haul"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top