Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Stepping out of the box: Something Different From Me

I am usually a straight polish wearer. Not too many adornments or decor. This blog is making me step out of the box. After I did those dark swatches today, I decided to do something a little girlie and pink. If you look in my closet, I have various shades of pink clothing. That's just my color for some reason. On to the nails!

The first thing that I did was paint my nails in Sinful Colors' Glass Pink. I only went with two coats but this is a pretty sheer color. It's also very thin and you have to be careful or you'll be dripping all over the place.

Once that was dry, I tore off a piece from an ordinary kitchen sponge and brought out the China Glaze Strawberry Fields. Why? I just watched Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band the other day and you're darned skippy that I as singing the song. I sponged the tips of my nails and let them dry.

After I had that done, I broke out the konad stuff. M51 was my plate of choice as were China Glaze Coconut Kiss and White on White. I just went to town after that then added my rhinestones and topcoat.

Have a look!




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Stepping out of the box: Something Different From Me"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top