Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

OMG



Decided to sit down and do my nails this morning. Of course, I used the CND Retention+ starter pack. It was okay to use. It was a little stickier than what I am used to but I'll get over. Sweet Odin! The smell is horrible! I thought I was going to pass out. That was really the worse part of the whole thing. I would buy the kit again if I had to.

Now let's talk about those &^&*&^%%$^ Eagle beak tips. I don't know who came up with those things but they suck. I bought them because I wanted to be different. Not feeling them. Will not buy them again. Definitely not liking them.

Anyway as you can see, I painted them and used China Glaze's OMG. I can't stop staring at them. I love this collection. This went on like a dream with no streaks. I could have left it with one coat but the effect wasn't as out there. 2 coats and some Seche Vite and I'm good.

It's so nice to have nails again.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "OMG"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top