Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I'm back

I hate that I was gone too. My nail mojo is off. I don't like that.
I finally broke out the China Glaze Recycle last Wednesday. This was only 2 coats but it went on so smoothly. I love that about China Glaze polishes. I was on the way to the hospital and this was from my iPhone. I like it. Will wear it again and take better pictures.




So today...OMG Today was wretched. I tried 3 times! THREE!!! to do some nail art and each time it looked like pure *&^%!! So I said screw it and pulled out the Dick Weed from Need Supply. I love this color. It reminds me of those Egyptian scarabs that you see int he movies and on certain art pieces. It went on perfectly. Total Dream. This is three coats. I am beginning to like using 3 coats alot. If you don't have this, get it!


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I'm back"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top