Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

7 Random Facts




tagged by Anna @ The Nail Nerd, 7 random things, eh? Well.......


  •  I looooove reading everyone's blog, M/U & Nail Polish related
  •  I am 100% in love with cheap bargain nail polish & get 'high' when I find a cool bargain polish
  •  I am totally shocked at how I am restraining my nail polish purchases lately - It will pass I'm sure
  •  I am extremely proud of some of the frankens I have come up with
  •  I lurk on MUA hoping to find a bottle photo of an old S.H. polish I am looking for
  •  I am just starting art ideas that I saw months and months ago
  •  Have waaaaaay more nail polish than I thought

Pretty boring, I know = Sorry♥



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "7 Random Facts"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top