Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Well the contest is ovah!!

You guys really came out in full force. Rock on! I will be figuring out who the winner is sometime today. I spent yesterday at the mall with the hubby Christmas shopping for the twins. Who goes to the mall and doesnt buy for themselves?!?! I finally broke down and got some OPI Expert Touch. This stuff is insane. I cannot believe how easily it takes the glitters off. Love it. It also took the top layer of my acrylics off which I did take off last night after 4 weeks on and yeah I am about to sit down in my bathroom and re-do them. My nails are too ugly to give are to breathe LOL.




I also bought Essie's Mint Candy Apple and OPI's Artificial Nail Base coat. I wanna try that stuff out and see if it really works. That's all for now. Hopefully later today, I'll have a winner AND a Christmas manicure. *gasp* I wonder how that is gonna look. Cute in my head though. Eh! We'll see. Bye Y'all.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Well the contest is ovah!!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top