Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Rainy Day Haul

Dudes!!!
It is raining like the end of days outside. I had to go to the post office today and that was HELL on Earth. So I treated myself. Mmmm, I love it! LOL!
So first I went to Sally's because I needed some relaxer anyway(Do not get me started on the hair business.) I came out with four bottles of China Glaze.
From Left to right: Blue Sparrow, Flying Dragon, Emarald Sparkle, and Tree Hugger


Then I couldnt stop there so I went to Walgreens and got some Sinful Colors and a few random polishes.
From left to right: Call You Later, HD Nails, Pinky Glitter, Glass Pink, UFO, Courtney Orange, Frenzy and I Love You


Yay! Now I can take a break from decorating cookies and do my nails. Whooo!!!!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Rainy Day Haul"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top