Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

New Nails and a Winner

Well I have my new nails done with white tips this time.


I really need to invest in the sort of dremels that they use in the salon. There is one here that never gets used but it would take my fingers off.

I totally did another marble. (Yes I know youre probably thinking "But why?", LOL) This time I taped my fingers off. Such a pretty sight. I'm sure if the kids had been home I would have chased them.



So I pulled out China Glaze White on White and Nicole by OPI Deeply In Love and I got this:



I put some China Glaze Tinsel over it and called it a day. I'm not changing it again but the kids said it looked like little peppermint candies.


NOW ON TO THE GOOD STUFF! The Find a Follower Friday contest.



Phyrra!!! She picked out Blair, Janice, Jacy. I will be emailing her soon to get all of her information. Congratulations, lovely!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "New Nails and a Winner"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top