Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Naturistics 'Super Chrome' Skittles ♥




 
Naturistics 'Super Chrome' Skittles = 3 coats each w/ 1 coat of T.C.


NOTE: this is an older post I never got around to posting. I will be working on my newest nail project and some other crafty things & around the house stuff so I am posting all the posts waiting to be posted.....

I got lucky at another bargain store I frequent in my town. All chrome or mirror type polish really need a nail surface that is free of any scratches, dents or other imperfections - because every little flaw is visible when using these types of polish's.  The brand "Naturistic's" is a long discontinued cosmetic line. There is a few beautiful polish's that are eagerly coveted and HTF. I actually had Naturistics 'Crystal Blue Pearl' a long, long time ago and gave it away.

I am not sure of the age of these polish's, I do vaguely remember seeing these on the shelf at SDM more than 10 yrs. ago. My only gripe is the silver opaque bottle = WHY????. This may have turned out in my favor, because when I saw these at the store, I thought that they were just silver polish's, which is why I think they ended up at a bargain store. After purchasing the 2 pinks and purple, I went back to have another look and found the gorgeous blue one; 'Blue Spark' I had totally overlooked it my first visit. This particular store always places their price tags over the name of the color of polish... always! So I have to get down and gently peel off the sticker so I can read what the colors are = DANG!

I have done full manicures with these Naturistics 'Super Chrome' polish's. I have not done a manicure with the Sally Hansen Chrome 'Anemone Diamond'. These polish's are very vibrant and do have a mirror like finish to them. They dry fast and are still easy to work with = even though they are an older polish All my nails are 3 coats of polish, Followed by 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. My nails were in a bad state during this swatching, but the color is true and is a good example of how these 'mirror' finish polish's are very unforgiving and show every little flaw.

 I FRIGGEN LOVE FINDING OLDER, BARGAIN POLISH'S!!!!!!!

 
From SUPER CHROME NATURISTIC'S


THUMB -  Naturistics Super Chrome - 'Gun Metal'
INDEX -  Naturistics Super Chrome - 'Blue Spark'
MIDDLE - Sally Hansen - 'Anemone Diamond'
RING -  Naturistics Super Chrome - 'Ruby Reflection'
PINKY - Naturistics Super Chrome - 'Deep Violet'


 ~ Sun? ~



~ Indoors Fluorescent Lighting  ~





Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Naturistics 'Super Chrome' Skittles ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top