Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Love My Nails - 'All That' ♥



~ Love My Nails 'All That' 2 coats & 2 coats of T.C. ~
~ Layered over Nail Prisms Ruby Sapphire ~

{ these photos were sitting in my 'to post' folder, so I whipped up a late night post}

I had to throw some glitter over my previous Sally Hansen 'Ruby Sapphire' mani. I wanted these Love My Nails glitters sooooooo bad, and this is only the second time I have used them! How awful is that? I loooove these square pieces of glitter, just the silver pieces are holographic, the purple are just metallic, and the little tiny glitter are a nice opalescent light green. This is two coats, and I had to do a little bit of 'fishing' to fill in some bare spots. I needed to add two coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat, to smoothe it all out.
It seems that this polish turned my base color, Sally Hansen 'Ruby Sapphire', into a pretty eggplant color.  I love it when I take photos of the sun reflecting of of glitter.I think that is soooo cool, and very pretty!
 I forgot to take an outdoor bottle photo with this mani - oops! I hope Love my Nails keeps making glitter polish's♥ These are $1.00 USD and are awesome. I wish I picked up a few more, and will stick to the smaller glitter polish's. It was super hard to fish out the hearts and octagons in the other polish's I picked up in my big U.S.A. haul back in Summer time.

 ~ Sunshine ~


 ~ Indoor Fluorescent Lighting ~


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Love My Nails - 'All That' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top