Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Two for One

I hope that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving weekend if you celebrate it. I had the best weekend visiting some girlfriends in Jacksonville. I just got home last night. Anyway, I hadnt done much nail wise. I had a failed konadicure the few days before Thanksgiving and totally didnt feel like re-doing it. The Friday I left for Florida, I used some colors that I either dont touch or used maybe once.

First, the failed Fall Konad (I need more plates)

Totally did not like this one.

Then we have China Glaze's Liquid Leather with Nfu Oh 60 over it. I kinda liked this one.


Friendly Note: Was in hurry so I totally didn't clean up the cuticle area.

I'm sitting here now looking down at my nails and I totally need to give myself a fill-in. There may be a new post tomorrow and I have an idea so hmmmm!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Two for One"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top