Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Frankens Blue N.Y.C. ♥

~ Above N.Y.C. eyeshadow Frankens ~
( in the shade )

 Good grief - I have just done a skittles mani of these NYC eye-shadow franken-polish's I made almost 3 months ago, WOW. I hope to get some photos done this afternoon. at this moment I am on a posting rampage, I have like 6 posts backed up.....I found this pretty blue eyeshadow at my favorite store in my town, the .99 cent store. Essentially I used an eyeshadow BRUSH to gently brush out the eyeshadow, by using a BRUSH instead of just crushing the eyeshadow, you will get a fine texture, instead of having chunks in your mix..... which I did have anyways = But nothing a little buffing couldn't fix. I made some funnels out of paper, inserted the funnels into the neck of the polish bottle and made sure they were secure. I very slowly added the eyeshadow in small increments to the 1/2 filled bottels of clear nail polish. I then added ballz and shook it up. Viola!

One thing I must mention = handling eye-shadow frankens takes some skill, it sets very fast, and is much, much thicker than regular nail polish. I actually really like the thickness of frankens, and have very few problems when polishing my nails with them. However, I have been polishing my nails for a long, long time.

Even more important, is that when you use a clear top coat over frankens, you may pick up the color, shimmer, or other tid-bits with your clear polish, contaminating your clear polish. So it would be a good idea to have a separate top coat fro frankens only, like I do.


~ Shade ~


 ~ The color I am wearing below is Franken - 'Olive Drab' ~
 


 ~ Shade ~
 

I had originally wanted to use this eyeshadow trio form Cover Girl, But decided it was totally ridiculous to buy a $7.00 eyeshadow and use it for frankens. i did like the shades of blue in it though,and while I am still on the fence about yellow polish, I suppose it may have been worth it. But I am glad that I stuck with my .99 cent N.Y.C. because I think all three colors are very nice and I will likely wear them all in the future.
 





~ Gentle brushing i the way to go - or use pigments, thats even less messier! ~
& don't forget to cover your work area with something.....


~ Wow - one of those tiny little eyeshadows had all that in it! ~



After I 'brushed' all the eyeshadow out of each pan, I put it in these cute little containers { which also have lids} so I could gradually add it to the cone things I made. I think that there was 1.2 grams of each color in this eyeshadow trio....



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Frankens Blue N.Y.C. ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top