Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Induge - 'Coppery-Brown Flecks' ♥



Dang- I had set this up to auto post for last week sometime, and I made it the wrong month.( don't ask) So I tried to redo it and Blogger was not co-operating...... so here it is. Indulge in beauty 'Brown/Copper Flakies', 2 coats of Sally Hansen - 'Dark Chocolate' and 2 coats (pretty thick coats) of Indulge - 'Brown/Copper Flakies' from the Fudge Brownie Trio, form Walmart Canada. My RING finger just has 2 thicker coats of the Indulge 'Brown/Copper Flakies'.

~♥~

I took these photos on an extremely windy and overcast day. While hanging out and waiting for my nails to dry, my crossword-puzzle book actually got air, and i grabbed it and fudged my nails up.... (Of course) I had planned on sitting almost absolutely still, so that this could dry properly! Ha!

Also, it is very evident in these photos that my nails are fake, I totally wanted to hate the new nails I bought but that actually lasted a long long time! ( I wrote about them a few posts back.)

Oh well, onto the photos!


~ Shade ~



~ Shade ~


~ Shade ~

~♥~


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Induge - 'Coppery-Brown Flecks' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top