Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Save The Date: Your nearest H&M, 14/11/2009 Beauty Care


choo

Set your phasers to Oh. Mi. Gaw!

H&M's next designer collaboration will be with - swoon - Jimmy Choo! They'll be designing a line of shoes (of course), bags, and accessories for the girls (ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah) and the boys (ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah) and the strings as well as a womenswear clothing collection.

Now, I know people go mental for them, but personally I think that H&M's designer collaborations to date have been decidedly hit 'n' miss. Well, mostly miss as far as I'm concerned: I don't think there's been any piece that I've seen and thought "Wantsies!", regardless of how much they're raved about in the glossies. Any of the stuff I've checked out has struck me as very, well, cheap-y looking. And I know it's H&M, but I've quite a few bits from H&M's own collections and I do think that the designer designed clobber is of inferior quality compared to them. However, I've great faith in Tamara Mellon and really don't think she'll put the Jimmy Choo name to any product that's sub-par.


See you in the queue on the 14th of November...
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Save The Date: Your nearest H&M, 14/11/2009 Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top