Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Maybelline - 'Blackened Teal' ♥



~♥~

Maybelline ' Blackened Teal' is a very pretty color, the shimmery teal only appears tin direct strong sun shine, in the shade it just looks like a dark blue. Indoors lighting it looks its best color, a beautiful dark teal = though the shimmer is not as apparent.


Most of these photos are outside in the sun, as I could not get good photos indoors. I found this Antique polish at one of my fav stores in my town, for $2.00 = WOO-HOO. Kitty - of kitty loves color - has also found this in a discount store and hopefully will be modeling this pretty shade soon.


Because it is Sunday Night and I am eager to and crawl into bed and throw on a movie, I do not have any epic writing for you. Sorry ♥ This lovely Maybelline polish is 3 coats.... three bumpy difficult to apply coats with 2 coats of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat. Thank gosh I bought that "clear" Maybelline Antique polish 'Emerald Water' to thin this sucker out! Otherwise I would have to add this polish to my ' Jewelery-fix'in-polish's '

~♥~

Anyhoo Onto the photo's Enjoy your Sunday Evening!

~ Sun ~

~ Shade ~
~ Sun ~

~ Shade ~
~ Sun ~

~♥~


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Maybelline - 'Blackened Teal' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top