Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Maybelline - 'Blue Aluminum'



~ ahhhhhh sunshine, finally ~
 & below indoors


My 100th post! WOW! I was surprised to see that I have had 6200-ish visits, of course at least 1500 are me, checking to see who has updated their blogs...... This is lots of fun and I did check out blogger a few years ago, but did not have anything to contribute. I had previously taken pictures of my long natural nails, but not with the quality that I am taking pictures now, I will hunt around my old pictures and see what I can find.


Here is an awesome antique polish I scored for $1.00 at a discount shop in my town. This may be older, but it applies perfectly, and dries sooooo fast. It is a pretty baby blue foil that catches the light so beautifully. I am sad that I do not have any fuzzy pictures to post. This is 2 coats, with 1 coat of China Glaze Fast Forward.... which picked up a bit of the blue polish when I was putting the CG Fast forward on... weird. But it still looks pretty.























That red mark is a burn I got from a hot glue gun, the melted glue dripped on me = OUCH!


I am trying to get the same pose but from different angels and camera settings and lighting. It is Friday night here, and I am getting ready to settle down with my DH and a big bowl of chips. So no epic writing....
~♥~ Have an awesome weekend! ~♥~



indoors
 


sun
  


 shade
  


 ♥




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Maybelline - 'Blue Aluminum'"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top