Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

~♥~ Billie "Purple Haze" ~♥~



I scored these at the .99 cent store, and go back there every 2 or 3 days just to see if they got a shipment of nail goodies in. This polish dries ridiculously fast, so fast that before I even finish polishing each individual nail, it is beginning to dry, giving me smudge marks.... I hope to goodness that that store keeps getting this brand of polish, it's the same place I scored all my awesome Sally Hansen Nail Prism's....
This color 'Purple Haze", is a MATTE magenta, or neon purple, depending on the lighting, My best offering is that, when in - indoor lighting, it looks like these rad sneakers.






My outdoor photo's washed the color out a little, but I took a million outdoor pictures because it was soooo nice out this morning, spring is in the air, the birds were chirping and it smells so pretty outside, I need to get my 'out-door' time in, because soon our town will be swarming with miskeetoe's....

 

  

  
It has taken alot out of me to be wearing a Matte shade of polish - I want to add a nice shiny top coat to this, or even some glitter, I am starting to like this finish.... just a little. I think that for the rest of the week I will wear the other neon .99 cent store polishes that I got when I bought this one..... A neon theme week.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "~♥~ Billie "Purple Haze" ~♥~"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top