Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Add me to the mix

I figured that if all the cool kids were doing it, I would start a nail polish blog too. Do I think I'll get hundreds or thousands of readers and be the rave of the internet? Not quite. That's already been done by people who weren't followers like myself. LOL. Me? I basically just wanted to journal my (growing) nail polish collection. So here goes...

NOTD: OPI Makes Men Blush
I like this. I used 4 coats to make it nice and opaque and it ended up as a very pretty milky pink/white with golden shimmer. No pictures, sadly, but as soon as I find my camera's cord, I'll start taking them.

My previous color was OPI Grand Central Carnation which I loved the first time I had it on my nails about 6 yrs ago. Unfortunately, nail polish love is fickle. I hated the color within hours and I've since given it to my mother. Let's hope OPI Kimono'ver Here does not succumb to the same fate. I've coveted that color since they discontinued it and I finally found it at eBay. I'll probably hate it too.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Add me to the mix"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top