Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Oopsie - but also yaysie! Beauty Care

Profuse apologies from the very bottom of my heart for the distinct lack of posts recently. My dog ate my laptop, see... ah no, but I have been busy busy busy of late. Honest.

We were in the South of France, dahling, for a week in the middle of July and then I was getting ready for My Driving Test - which I passed on Friday, huzzah!

I was particularly relieved because my little sister had just gotten hers the day before on her first outing; I was going to be pretty effing peeved if I didn't pass mine on my second go. On foot of that, I'm getting €115 back from my insurance company and have sent away for my new pink licence which will have a surprisingly decent passport-sized photo of yours truly affixed to it. I wholeheartedly recommend The Photo Centre in Naas for all your actually-I'd-rather-not-look-like-a-greyfaced-alien-freak-in-my-10-year-licence-or-passport-pic-thanks needs.

More news later this week, hopefully, but ta ta for now!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Oopsie - but also yaysie! Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top