Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

What's goin' on Beauty Care


No posts for the last while as there's been an awful lot of Schtuff happening lately. What with multiple Bank Holiday weekends, laying turf in the back garden myself, a baaaaaaad dose of flumpiness and my Granny not being well, the blog has not exactly been top of the agenda.

Soz about that.

Just to keep you in the loop, I am thinking about doing a spot of job hunting. Actually, "thinking" is probably a bit too strong; I'm more wondering about considering to maybe do a spot of job hunting. The commute is beginning to really get on my wick and a job in Dublin city centre would probably knock an hour and a bit off my journeying every day.


The other thing is [not to get all concieted on you, like] I feel like I'm being wasted where I am. At least I feckin' hope I'm being wasted here. It'd be pretty terrible to discover that actually Junior Accounts Receivable Assistant is all I'm good for..!

Of course, I should just get up off my arse and get stuck in.

And I will. Right after I finish this cup of tea and admire my long fingers.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "What's goin' on Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top