Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

The Monart Experience & Other Stories Beauty Care


Well, Monart was a-maaaazing. I'd go back in a heartbeat. I was so chilled out after our sojourn that I didn't do any of the house-y things I'd planned to get sorted - and didn't stress about not getting them done [unheard of]. That zen-like calmness last until, oh, about 9.10am on the Monday I came back to work but I was lovely and floaty until then.

There's actually a little review-type post about our experience here on Beaut.ie... just don't let on to Himself how you know he likes facials ;)

And if you click here, you'll see that there is now have a very valid excuse reason for the sporadic posting on this Lickle Pink Blog - I'm also blogging for le Big Pink Blog that is my favourite website of all time, Beaut.ie!

*Blushes furiously at the shameless blowing-own-trumpet-ness of it all*
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "The Monart Experience & Other Stories Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top