Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Breaking all the rules in the name of beauty!

That's what Evil Shades is doing. Yes it is and it's owned by the wonderfully beautiful and fabulous, Andrea of Black Nail Polish and Lip Gloss.  I have the pleasure of owning shadows, lip-glosses, nail polish and a blush. You won't be disappointed. I promise. Everything is so pigmented and has great staying power. Ive done at least 3 full faces and everything stayed on like wow. Of course I had to reapply the glosses but I don't care because I'm always eating and drinking my lip stuff off.

So let's get down to business with these swatches. First up the eye shadows,



From left to right(1st photo is dry, 2nd is wet): Phyrra's Fantasy, Necropolis, Nymphette, Zombie, Acolyte, Chesire, Wanderflower and Heartless Queen. Click on the pictures because they are bigger. 

Okay I only have one blush from her but it's really nice. I also added two shadow samples I found buried in my train case. 


The blush is called Pin Up and then you have Moirae, dry and wet and Cerberus, dry and wet. Love Cerberus so much.


Now onto my favorite stuff, lip-glosses and lipstick!


Left to Right: Liquid Sin glosses Astraea's Embrace and Carna(best red ever), Bane and Zicke lipsticks


Now for the rest of the glosses. I wish some of the swatches had come out better :(


Top Row: Deadly, Sinister, Suffocation, Lethal Kiss, Venom, No Angel, Loxensis
Bottom Row: Guilty as Sin, Lillian's Light, Diana's Bow, 13th Hour, Banshee, Sasha's Heart


And last but not least her limited polish, Nightmare. This is two coats, with base coat and top coat.





Now you can't tell me this stuff isn't the bomb.com. I love everything about it and I have a running list of things I want to buy from her. Now only is she a wicked nail blogger but a great sweetheart and business woman. Please go and show her your love.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Breaking all the rules in the name of beauty!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top