Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

First Post :) - Nails Art Design

Hello everyone!
I've decided to make a blog showing all the nail polishes that I've bought in the recent years and my journey through learning different ways of painting my nails.

I fell in love with nail polish a couple years back, and since then my collection has grown quite rapidly. Lots of people's favorite accessory is makeup, shoes, handbags or whatever, but if I had to choose, I think my favorite accessory would be nail polish. Nail polish can add so much to your outfit, express a certain emotion, and it's a lot of fun.

I hope through my blogs and mini-tutorials you will be able to discover for yourself your own love for nail polish and the colors/patterns you like best :)

First swatch will be a recent purchase that I made at the Chanel counter.
Chanel Riviera is a gorgeous pink summer shade and I was deciding between this and Chanel's Particuliere. In the end, this gorgeous pink shade won out as I found it to be super cheerful. This polish is part of Chanel's 2010 show collection. It is a bright pink color with a jelly-like finish at the end. Application was great and there were no streaks to be seen! In the picture I am wearing 2 coats of polish, although I do usually do 3!

Hope you enjoyed my first post, and I'll try and do some outdoor swatches when the weather permits!

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "First Post :) - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top