Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

And the winner is....

LMAO! Wow!
So after all the entries I got and then all the double entries. I ended up with the number 900. Now you know I entered everybody because like I said you only had to be a follower. So then I went over to random.org and got this number.

And it just so happened to land on ol' 43 who just happened to be this person and now you know why I am laughing because she is ALWAYS winning something. It's either her or Jackie S. So congrats to you!





So send me your snail mail address, MISS MIDNIGHT BLUE. Congrats again.

P.S. Don't feel bad if you didn't win this one. There is still another contest going on right now. 
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "And the winner is...."

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top